Heavy-duty, reusable, ships and stores flat
Simple-Clip™ crates offer a high-strength, heavy-duty collapsable wooden shipping crate that assembles easily and ships and stores flat. A great solution for returnable packaging and reusable storage containers. Modular, nailless construction allows for replacement of damaged crate components if required.
- Heavy-duty 11-ply ¾” plywood panels for high stacking strength and durability, machined to interlock for added strength and ease of assembly.
- Integral, 4-way entry pallet
- Steel clip design holds tight and allows for easy assembly/disassembly
- Ships or stores flat on its own pallet making it great for repeated use and returnable packaging.
How the System Works
Simple-Clip™ crates consist of a palleted bottom panel and individual interlocking top and side panels. The crate can be assembled and filled – or for larger items, your item can be placed and secured on the base before assembling the sides and lid.
- Panels are pre-machined to partially interlock for strength and ease of assembly.
- Panels are assembled resting on the bottom panel then locked together by snapping the clips into the machined slots.
- Clips remove easily with the any small prying device such as a screw driver.
- Larger items can be loaded and secured to base prior to crate assembly for easier loading.