National Crate’s desire is to make sourcing, configuring, and purchasing your shipping and storage solutions as simple and as cost-effective as possible. Our Simple-Lock™ and Simple-Clip™ nailless wooden shipping crate styles each offer unique features that are sure to improve the way you pack, store, and ship your items. We also offer heavy-duty hardwood skids for heavier industrial applications. See below for a summary of our current product offering.
Our flagship offering, the Simple-Lock™ crate is a nailless wooden shipping crate that is lighter, stronger, and easier to fill than a traditional wooden shipping crate. It ships flat and assembles with a hammer or mallet.
- Stamped, integral metal rails and buckles provide structure, support, and easy assembly.
- The Simple-Lock™ buckle and slot system allows for safe and easy assembly. The crates can also be reused.
- Chamfered 5-ply ¼” (actual thickness) plywood for strength and durability.
- ISPM 15 compliant. Available with heat treated standard pallets or heavy-duty skids for domestic or international shipping.
Simple-Clip™ crates are a nailless high-strength, heavy-duty wooden shipping crate that assembles easy and ship and stores flat. A great solution for point-to-point shipping, returnable packaging, and reusable storage.
- Heavy-duty 11-ply ¾” plywood panels for high stacking strength and durability, machined to interlock for added strength and ease of assembly.
- Integral 4-way entry pallet
- Steel clip design holds tight and allows for easy assembly/disassembly.
For heavy industrial equipment and loads where a standard softwood pallet can’t handle the load. Hardwood skids are available for purchase with accessories or as an optional base for our Simple-Lock™ crates.
- 3×4 hardwood runners
- 1×4 hardwood top slats
- Heat treated per ISPM-15
- Can be configured with our full line of accessories