About Our Complete Offering
- Engineered Crate Styles: Our Simple-Lock™ crates offer a strong yet lighter engineered alternative to standard wooden shipping crates. Our Simple-Clip™ crates offer a high-strength, heavier-duty reusable/returnable option. Both crate styles assemble easily without the use of power tools or nails, ship and store flat, and are reusable. Our crates are available with pallets, without pallets, or with heavy duty skids
- Straps: Adjustable, braided nylon cam-buckle or ratchet straps with our custom-designed anchors provide quick & secure strap attachment to the crate to keep your item(s) in place during shipment.
- Corrosion Prevention: Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors or VCI protect both ferrous and nonferrous materials from corrosion (rust/oxidation) by coating metal surfaces with an invisible, odorless, non-toxic, non-reactive, non-flammable and non-allergenic microfilm of passivating material.
- Desiccant: Pre-sized and packed desiccant pouches to absorb excess moisture from your pack for environmental control and corrosion/rust prevention.
- Cargo Restraint Mat: Protect and reduce product shifting in the crate. A unique pre-sized non-slip rubber mat to place between your product and the crate bottom. Recommended for use in conjunction with our straps.
- Foil Moisture Barrier Bags: Heat sealable poly-lined foil bags custom-sized for each crate. These bags protect your products from the outside world and provide a controlled environment that allows desiccant and VCI to work more effectively. Heat sealer available and sold separately.
- Shock and Tilt Event Labels: Drop (N) Tell™ and Tip (N) Tell™ event labels to help ensure your package is handled appropriately by recording drop/impact and package tilt events respectively
- Security Kit: A set of (4) serialized, tamper-evident security tags for our Simple-Lock™ crates.